17th and Irving

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

why I'm writing so infrequently and some other things...

October is mostly gone, the weather is schizophrenic and often I get through a day and realize I haven't stopped to think, even once.

I've been working on some other writing, which is kept me from here, often on another blog...and I've been thinking a lot about how obvious my thoughts are.

But having said that, it was annoying to hear Tony Snow talking about how the president is unshaken in his resolve after 70 combat deaths in Iraq this month, and about how he grieves for their lost valor but how, "as everybody says", we "have" to win.

Well, not everybody says that. Some people believe we are losing much more in our efforts to win than we would if we lost. And we've already lost.

In many ways.

Regardless, I found it offensive, like pretty much everything the bastards do. So that's not surprising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home