17th and Irving

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some clips and coming attractions from favorite movies...

This one is from Vivre sa vie (My Life to Live) - it's my third favorite scene in my favorite movie:


"Oh David, don't be irrelevant." - Two from Bringing Up Baby:




One of the more famous scenes in The Graduate - but it sums up his alienation pretty well...my favorite scene is the jump cut from the pool to the telephone booth, but it's not on youtube...:



Five Easy Pieces - a scene and the preview: the scene between the hero and his father at the end is I think one of the greatest:





There is no better than Rushmore - a god of films - "I'll take puncuality.":













I could do this all day - but I should do something with the day...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home