17th and Irving

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Who knew?

I've never been able to sit through a whole Colbert report, I have to admit, though I love it. I get too frustrated; sadly, the show rings too true for me and I start getting annoyed and before long I'm looking to see what's on Turner Classics.

Having said that, I watched his speech at the White House Correspondents' Association dinner all the way through, and it was amazing and brilliant. It's easy enough to see on the web and it was fun to watch the president have to sit there like the moron he is. It was also wonderful to watch the lackadasical and lapdoggy press sit there and have to watch a comedian ask tougher questions than any of them (save Helan Thomas) have dared to ask.

I'm going to go back to watching Harold Lloyd now, but here's the link to watch it (it's in three parts): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcIRXur61II&search=colbert

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:47:00 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Andrew, you have a blog?!

That is all.

Regards,
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home