17th and Irving

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Long week ends...


Papers are done...today I wrote in yearbooks and had nothing to run and do after school - like endlessly read and write.

It was brilliant.

Hung out with Rudy and Ashlie - saw Oceans 13 which was ok, you know, Ebert put it best - the genius of yesterday decomposes into the routine of the present, or something like that - and it was true - but I didn't want to think.

New York was HUMID - damp even. But not too hot, so it was just uncomfortable. Students finish up next week - I don't want my seniors to graduate yet - I've gotten so used to them over the last two or three years.

Picked up the new Wilco album finally - curious to see how it is. Also picked up a Charles Brown collection - I used to like him when I was in college and Steve Kushing would play him on Blues Before Sunrise - which is the only radio show I ever went out of my way to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home